Why Hydro Excavate? The key benefit of Hydro-Excavation versus traditional excavating, is less material is removed. Which turns into less disposal, less back-fill, less restoration, less man hours worked, and money saved.
- Pipelines – Hydro excavation has become an indispensable tool when working on oil & gas pipelines.
- Pot Holing – Exposing utilities/ “Daylighting”.
- Debris Removal and Cleanouts – Remove silt in a catch basin.
- Slot Trenching – a narrow “slot” trench will show you all utilities in an area.
- Piling Holes – hydro excavation is perfect for piling holes in a congested underground environment.
- Culverts and Cattle Guards – Cleaning culverts and cattle guards is made simple with hydrovac.
- Cathodic Protection – We dig anode holes in all kinds of environments, up to 50 feet deep.
- Plants – LineQuest is the solution while working in congested areas.
- Special Applications – LineQuest can also hydrovac water wells, drilling rigs, drill pits and frac tanks.